Palak is qualified to practice law in India and is based out of the New Delhi ofﬁce of Touchstone Partners. She holds an undergraduate degree in commerce from the Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi and earned her LL.B. from the Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi in 2017. With an MSc. in Law and Finance from the University of Oxford, Palak joined the firm in 2018. Palak’s focus areas involve advising several international clients on a range of transactions including strategic cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and fund investments. Her expertise spans across sectors like digital media, information technology, insurance, petrochemicals, oil and gas and infrastructure.
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi (Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.), First Class), 2014
- Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi (Bachelor of Laws, First Class), 2017
- Somerville College, University of Oxford (M.Sc. in Law and Finance), 2018
- Admitted to the Bar Council of Delhi, 2017
- Qualified Company Secretary, Institute of Company Secretaries of India
‘Recent overhaul of the Indian labour law regime’ (2020)